With decades of experience in the sealing systems for hydraulic presses, we are focusing on recent advances in elastomers, engineering plastics, manufacturing techniques and on chemistry and tribology for improved productivity.
We offer sealing solutions for diverse applications of hydraulic presses.
Hydraulic presses utilize one or more hydraulic cylinders to generate compressive forces. These include lift, mold, and pressure intensifier hydraulic cylinders.
Seals are essential to keeping a constant pressure throughout the closed system and must withstand extreme pressures
Type of Presses
Metal Working (Hot)
Die Forming presses
Metal Working (Cold)
Trimming, bending and straightening presses
Scrap bailing presses
Other Types of presses
Curing and tire presses
Chip board and veneer presses in the timber industry
Brick and ceramic presses
Presses for the shoe industry
Particular Stresses for Seals and Sealing Systems
- Large diameters with large Sealing gaps (extrusion)
- Very often radial diatation/expension of the cylinder tube at pressure peaks and consequently large Sealing gaps.
- Predominately hostile enviroment (dirt, high temperatures, etc.)
- High fidelity and long life time requested.
- Easy fitting of spare parts
- Very often the metal counter gaces are worn (scores, scratches, etc.)