Last Updated, May 02, 2020
- BY ACCESSING AND USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE OR DO NOT WISH TO ABIDE BY OR BE SUBJECT TO THESE SITE USE THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS SITE.
- When you chose to use this website you are the “Alfa”s guest, and you are expected to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and you will abide by the Alfa’s posted guidelines and rules applicable to any services, and these Site Use Terms.
- The information and materials on this website are presented for informational purposes only. Alfa is not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness, or availability of any information available on or via this website, and Alfa is not responsible or liable for any error or omissions.
- Alfa and/or its licensors reserve and own the intellectual property rights on this website and the materials on it or connected by links to this website. Subject to these site use licensing terms, all of the intellectual property rights are reserved. Materials contained on or within this website are protected by copyright law and in some instances by trade mark law.
- You have the Alfa’s permission and limited license to view, download, and print pages or materials for your personal use. This permission and license does not transfer title to any materials or content
As to the materials on this website you shall not:
republish material from this website, including links to or copying on to other websites;
• sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
• show any material from the website in public;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit materials on this website for a commercial purpose;
• remove any copyright or proprietary notes from the materials;
• edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any materials; or
• redistribute material from this website.
- You agree to not use this website in any manner that causes damage to this website or impairs the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You may not copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which is or is linked to spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worms, a keystroke logger, or other malicious computer software. You agree to not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website.
- The license and permissions granted herein will terminate without notice if you violate any of the restrictions set out in these Site Use terms.
- If Alfa provides you with a user ID and password to allow access to restricted areas of this website, you agree to keep the user ID and password protected from disclosure to others.
- The materials and information on this website might include technical, typographical, or photographic errors, and the Alfa does not warrant that any of the materials on this website are entirely or in part accurate, complete, or current. The materials on this website are provided “as is” without any warranties, expressed or implied, and Alfa disclaims all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Alfa does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of any materials on or taken from this website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this website.
- Alfa has not reviewed or validated any or all of the sites that may be linked to this website and is not be responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply any kind of endorsement by Alfa.
- Neither Alfa or any of its suppliers, nor any other parties who are linked to this website, shall be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website or in connection with this website. To the extent a jurisdiction disallows a limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations in whole or in part may not apply to you.
- Alfa may revise, update, and make changes to the materials and links on this website at any time without notice, however Alfa makes no commitments to provide any such revisions, updates, or changes.
- Alfa may revise these site use terms at any time without notice.
- Any issue or claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of Turkey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Alfa Sealing Solutions